Monday, June 11, 2007

Fate is : Found people that can accept you

A man purposely went to buy long pants want to attend his primary school gathering. But after he reach home try out the pants, found out that the pants are very long, at least 10cm longer. So… he asks her mom to help up to shorten it.

Mom said she is not feeling well, wish to rest early, tonight not feeling like doing it.

So… the man goes and asks his wife. His wife said she has lots of housework to do, tonight don’t have time to do for him…

The man then thinks, since like that, then tomorrow I will just wear the pants to the gathering.

Later that night, the man’s mother thinks : “ My son treat me quite nice in normal days, he ask me for a favor, I shouldn’t reject him..” She then wake up and help his son to make the pants shorter 10cm.

His wife too, after she finished her housework, she thinks, “ Hubby always so patient, today is because he cannot do sawing only ask me a favor, I think I shouldn’t reject him”.. she then help his hubby to cut the pants 10 cm shorter too.

His daughter came home at night also think the same “ Ba ba is an open minded person and didn’t stop me go out to dance, today I should help him to settle his pants”… she also cut 10 cm shorter for his father’s pants.

The next morning, 3 women also tell the man about the pants and after he try the pants, The pants already become Michael Jackson pants (you can see the whole socks after u wear the long pants).

The man react with big~~ laugh, feel proud and said, “I must wear this to show my old classmate, tell them my mom, my wife and my daughter treat me so well”.

The result is, all his old classmate praise him to have a very successful family.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK…. IF…… you are the man, or woman in the story, what will you react?

Give a big laugh? Or Scold the hell out of it?

We human, treating outsiders, always can present ourselves very patient, generous, gentlemen or peaceable, but, when we face our own very close family members, will be very easy to get frustrated, inpatient and get mad or sad cause of some small matter, even say out hard words to hurt each other. I think is not too much at all to say this kind of people are “Outdoor high EQ, back home low EQ”.

Please do take out more patient and humorous for your family member ya? If not, you yourself also won’t be happy, right?

Fate : is found a person that can accept you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a sweet story... such a sweet son, husband and father, I dunno if I can be that sweet myself!

Nee Keong said...

to joan...

Ya, we can, just make it a habbit will do, of coz we might forget sometimes and back to "normal", maybe always read again the article i post ma can keep remind yourself (myself too) loh?

:D

angel said...

i always believe this "我们不是为了生气而相遇的"...

Fate being us together, we should treasure every moment. Don't let angry, frustration and inpatient fill your heart and mind.

用快乐装满你的心,世界会更美哦。 ^^