Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Human's best friend.

People say dog are human's best friend, somehow i do believe it too... Anyway, do you know what kind of dog I like? Tell you, I like dog with short hair, look cute but not too cute, look smart but not too smart... ha ha... finally i found what i really like.... that is BULL TERRIER. It's cute, its smart, but look stupid, "loot loot" like that, but its strong, most important, it has "moong G ngan" like me... woo ha ha... I love it so much.

But i know in Malaysia is not easy to have this dog... and its not cheap to have this dog too. Well.... anyhow, i might not have chance to have it as my good friend, but.. Bull Terrier --> still my all time favourate.

3 comments:

angel said...

finally i know why u like this dog.... because it look like u... haha... frankly speaking, this dog look cute..."一副欠扁样"..

Anonymous said...

so.. its true that ugly ppl like ugly things! opps sorry sorry.. i mean special ppl like special things :)

b4 i saw bull terrier in real, i couldn't appreciate it. After I saw a real one, i lagi cannot appreciate it... but i always see stylo-milo pretty ppl bringing them around, hmmm... maybe what they want is to have an opposite reflection to enhance their beauty? hahaha... kiddy! i admire your taste!

Anonymous said...

omg this dog is soooooooo sweet i want one i always have wanted one